Cabaña de Piskerra

Cabaña de Piskerra

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 42.22280°N / 1.43938°W
Additional Information GPX File: Download GPX » View Route on Map
Additional Information Route Type: Hiking
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Piskerra

This is the shortest route to the summit but it's possible to climb also Rallón in the same day parking the car between both peaks.

Getting There

See the main page to approach to Arguedas and Bardenas.

For the access to Cabaña de Piskerra you have two forest track. The best option is the dirt track of Los Cambrones but you have another good option in the track to Carcastillo (Pista del Caldero) after 200m.

Route Description

The two peaks of Piskerra
West summit

We begin in the track near of small hut of Piskerra (it’s very advisable the use of a map to identificate the place). We walk to the hut following the track. In the hut we walk to left (N.W.) to reach the entry of the labyrinth. You have two options from this point:

A)-We follow to left bordering the small hills of sand to reach the back of the peak following a confuse area with small ravines (it's very important to follow cairns). You must climb the N.W. face among small plants searching a little path that reach the col between both summits. The left summit is the highest.

B)-We can search a route of adventure entering in right side to the labyrinth of Piskerra climbing small ravines under a small hut in the top of the hill in right side. We reach the exit in a col at S.E. of the peak. We walk in direction to the space between both summits climbing across a path to the upper plain.
In the Piskerra LabyrinthLabyrinth

Essential Gear

Nothing special. On summer you need water because it's a hot area with a desert.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

PiskerraRoutes