Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 36.22785°N / 59.17466°E
Activities Activities: Mountaineering
Seasons Season: Spring, Winter
Additional Information Elevation: 10285 ft / 3135 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Feleskeh mt. is the 4th highest peak of the Khorasan Razavi province after Shirbad (3311m.),Binalood(3211m.)and Zargaran(3210m.).
Read more about Khorasan mountains : HERE
Read more about Shirbad mt. : HERE
Read more about Binalood mt. : HERE

It was located between Mashhad and Neyshabour cities .
Exactly , it was located between Kang and Darroud villages .

Best seasons for climbing are Spring (cool , beautiful and enough water)and Winter (hard , cold , windy and full of snow).
In the Summer and Fall , there is a lack of water and high temp.

This summit can be climbed in a day from Mashhad and Neyshabour cities . So many climbers go there during the year .

Kang village is one of the most beautiful villages of Khorasan and it's look like famouse village of Masooleh in north of Iran (Gilan province). Houses are based on each other and the roof of a house is the yard of the upper house !

Getting There

You can take a taxi or rent a car or minibus from Mashhad to Kang village .
There is a main road about 12km. from Mashhad to Torghabe city .
There , you'll turn right and contoniue the main road about 16km.
First you'll reach the Noghondar village and then Kang village .

From beautiful village of Kang , you should trek besude the river about 2 hrs. (more in the winter) to reach the end of valley . There are beautiful cherry gardens beside the river in the valley .
From the end of valley , you should start the climbing toward the summit . It takes about 2hrs.(more in the winter).

Red Tape

There is no Red Tape there.

Camping

Camping is allowed every where except inside the garden of locals !

External Links

Oaj Mountain Climbing Club

Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

Khorasan MountainsMountains & Rocks