Font de Passavets

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 41.77656°N / 2.43532°E
Additional Information Route Type: Hiking, Mountaineering
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Time Required: Less than two hours
Additional Information Rock Difficulty: Class 3
Additional Information Difficulty: walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

It's the normal and most advisable route to climb Turó de l'Home.

Time to summit: 2h
Time to Les Agudes: 30m (to go)+30m (to return).
Total time: 3h 30m (+1h with the climb of Les Agudes)

Getting There

See the main page to approach to the parking of Font de Passavets.

Route Description

Path of Passavets
Turó Gros and Puig Sesolles

You begin in the parking following the green iron stakes in a nice path in the forest to reach the font de Passavets with a little bit of water. After some zig-zag always following the signals in the cross-paths you reach the col Pregon between Puig Serolles and Turó de L'Home. In right side is the summit of Turó de L'Home with an observatory and more antennas.

Following to Les Agudes: you leave the tourist in the main summit and follow the ridge. The beginning is very wide walking under Catiu d'Or easily but it's narrow in the part that you must border the aiguille of Sacarbassa across the North face (left side). After that is easy to reach the summit of Les Agudes with a small cross.

Essential Gear

Nothing special in summer. In winter the route goes across the north faces and it's necessary a lot of days the use of crampons.

External Links


Add External Links text here.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.