M.Clapsavon and M.Bivera Route

M.Clapsavon and M.Bivera Route

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.43786°N / 12.63153°E
Additional Information Route Type: Hiking
Seasons Season: Summer, Fall
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Medium
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach

C.ra Razzo


From Cadore, Laggio di Cadore follow to C.ra Razzo.
From Carnia, Comeglians follow to C.ra Razzo




Route Description

Clapsavon-Bivera Route

From C.ra Razzo follow the forestry road marked 210.
Just before C.ra Chiansaveit turn right and you will reach in about hanf an hour Forc. Chiansaveit.
Now follow the ridge to the Clapsavon summit where you can see a beautyful stainless steel cross.
Clapsavon Bell

Now follow the East ridge to Forc. Bivera and then up again to the Bivera Summit.

Descent

You can go back to Bivera Summit, then go down the North Valley and go back to C.ra Chiansaveith.

Essential Gear

Hiking standard gear.

External Links

Clapsavon-Bivera Route

This is my personal site page. It is the italian version only but you can see more pictures and also download the gps track.



Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

 
ClapsavonRoutes