Nggandon (Sumber Gondo)

Nggandon (Sumber Gondo)

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 7.743°S / 112.35000°E
Additional Information Route Type: hike and scramble in some point
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: not difficult but there is a lot of down trees along the way
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


We should go to Batu city first to ge the route. From Batu we ride a microlet to Punten, and we stop maybe half kilometres from Purnama Hotel. And then from this point we can ride motorbike, that hire here, to start point at Sumber Gondo village.
There is a lot of apple garden here, so usually we'll be given fresh apple by the gardener.

Route Description


From Sumber Gondo we'll entering long viillagers area and farms. Then we'll comes to Lalijiwo forest area, and only one water point here. We should hike for 8-10 hours to reach the Arjuna's Peak. It's may the longest way beside Karangploso Trail or Singosari Trail or Purwosari Trail.
And the most importan think is this route weren't able in map. So need good navigation technique to pass this route.

Essential Gear


We just need usual hiking gear and camping gear. Mounteneering gear not recomnded here because only make heavy weight in our package.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.
Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

ArjunaRoutes