Normal

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 43.08800°N / 2.5967°W
Additional Information Route Type: Scramble
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: F (Fácil, Easy)
Additional Information Rock Difficulty: Class 3
Additional Information Grade: I
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach

see the main page

Route Description

Trailhead: Urkiola (713m), Slope: 620 meters. Time to summit: 1h45min.

Follow the mark of paint red and white to the col of Astuntze and across the forest in SE direction. In the green plains of Pagozelai you can see a signal to turn to the left (NE), it's the normal route to a little col with the mount Elgoin in left side. For a ramp of stones and grass we reach the summit of Anboto (1331m) climbing with the hands in some point for the south face of the ridge (very easy, a little exposed).

Another good option: follow from the signal to SE in direction to col of Zabalandi and before the descent to the col we turn to left (north) and climb a funny and long wall of stones of grade I, near of the beautifull cave or ventanal (hole in the mountain, see the picture in main page). After 20 min more you're in the summit.

Essential Gear

Nothing special.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

AnbotoRoutes