Rucu Pichincha hike (Ecuador: 4.702m/ 15.426 ft)

Rucu Pichincha hike (Ecuador: 4.702m/ 15.426 ft)

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing, Hiking
The first summit at the very first day at the city.
Got to Ecuador between 1st and 2nd jan 2011 around 1am.
Got some sleep and went for it without any dinner the night before, breakfast or water.
Had to colect some fresh snow on the summit and put inside a little water bottle I found up there to drink something.

Great, fantastic views of the valleys around, Guagua and Quito, that's it. When I started, it was raining.

At the sandy part I got out of the normal route and when straight up doing the small section of rock climbing, very fun btw!


VIDEOS: At the teleferico...................................At the trail.......................................the rocky part....................................summit video!

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2

ojo - Jan 26, 2011 12:27 pm - Voted 10/10

can only say..

.... wow!

PAROFES

PAROFES - Jan 27, 2011 5:05 am - Hasn't voted

Re: can only say..

Thanks Jane!
Ah, look at the other one, about cotopaxi, i just did it!
You're gonna love that!

Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.