Second-sister traditional route

Second-sister traditional route

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 31.00000°N / 103.00000°E
Additional Information Route Type: Scramble
Additional Information Time Required: A few days
Additional Information Difficulty: 4th class
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


Bus drive from Chengdu/Xiaojin taken in Chadianzi Bus Station in Chengdu and get off in Rilong(8 usd/p.p).Local guesthouse (3-4usd/p.p)
Follow the same mountain trail(now it is much wider than before) as the first-sister all the way to a stream below the base camp of the first-sister(form there you can see the first-sister clearly).keep walking north by the hillside and after 50 minutes you will see the second-sister,after that walk up and try to find the highest flat grass lawn beside the stream.
That is the base camp of the Second-sister.
It takes about 5-6hour on foot from Rilong.

Route Description


I attach a picture with hand-drawing route.please see that and you will know.

Essential Gear


Basic camping gear,Treking boots,Crampons in winter climbing,30M rope for the last 20M sharp ridge.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.