Page Type Page Type: Trip Report
Date Date Climbed/Hiked: Nov 28, 2014
Activities Activities: Hiking
Seasons Season: Winter

Slide Mtn Summit

A great hike. At this time there was snow on the ground, but I climbed easily without crampons, mini-spikes, or snowshoes. I saw one climber with snowshoes, the rest (3 groups of 2, 4, and 2 respectively) were wearing regular hiking boots. A pleasant climb, decent view at the top, but the exposed surface could stir up a cold wind. 

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-1 of 1
MoapaPk

MoapaPk - Mar 2, 2015 11:09 am - Hasn't voted

sign register

I think you wanted to put these comments on the main page for slide mountain, maybe in the "climbers' log" section, rather than create a trip report. TRs are usually longer and have photos and maps.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

Slide MountainTrip Reports