Tri studnicky-Priehiba

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 49.09800°N / 20.00100°E
Additional Information Route Type: hike/climb
Additional Information Time Required: Most of a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach

You can get to Tri studnicky by car from Strbské pleso (1355m-Vysoké Tatry) or from Liptovsky Hrádok (637m-Západné Tatry). Strbské pleso is about 7-8 kms, Liptovsky Hrádok is about 21-22kms.

You can also get to Tri studnicky on foot from Camp Rackova dolina (Západné Tatry) on the red marked trail (3h 45min) or from Podbanské on the same way (1h 30min). There are two ways from Strbské pleso to Tri studnicky the red marked trail (2h 20min) and the green one (2h 30min).

Route Description

From Tri studnicky you take the green marked trail. It takes you to the ridge in 2 hours time (1h 40min back). It is an easy-walk up route.
Here you take the blue mark and climb to the top on the ridge. It is about half an hour.
KrivanThe ridge with the blue sign by Blaze334

When you're comeing back you might choose a longer way not the green one and you continue on the blue marked trail. After 1h 30mins walking on the blue you get to Jamské pleso (1447m). From here you can go back to Tri studnicky in 1h 20mins time or to Strbské pleso in one hour. Or you can also go on the blue until you find the green one (45mins) from where you can go to Tri studnicky (1h 30min) or to Strbské pleso ( 1hour).

Essential Gear

Nothing special needed in summer or durring autumn. In winter crampons, ice axe, ect.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

KrivaňRoutes