Tryfan (Leap of Faith)

Tryfan (Leap of Faith)

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Humor

The leap of faith


Everyone who climbs this fantastic Welsh summit has to do the great Leap of faith either way.
Either Adam to Eve or Eve to Adam of these two great rocks that crown the summit.
The rocks of Adam and Eve can easily be mistaken for two people standing on the summit when seen from down in the Ogwen Valley on the main A5 trunk road heading west from Capel Curig through to Bethesda.

Go on if you have done this leap and have a great picture of yourself performing it then attach it to this album.

Also find out more about this great summit on its Summitpost page created by Nanuls via this link.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
mountainmanmark

mountainmanmark - Jan 5, 2010 1:55 pm - Voted 10/10

Something different

David, next time try doing a press up across the two . . . getting down afterwards was the hard part!

daveyboy

daveyboy - Jan 7, 2010 11:07 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Something different

Hi there,
I do have a photo of me doing that too. LOL.
To be honest I did not find it to difficult getting back up.
Maybe its my height being 6" 2inches...?

Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

TryfanAlbums