SwiftArrow49.

Offline

A Little About Me

Hello, My name is Byron. I'm originally from Montana. I live in Alaska, having come here in 1980. I'm currently giving serious consideration to leaving this glorious state, in the spring of next year, 2014, and spending the rest of my retirement years in my home state of Montana, near Sheriden. While in Montana I had lived from one end of the state... from Thompson Falls in the West, to Miles City to the East. And from Dillon to the south to Pole Bridge on the Northern Highline, and also many points in between. But, before I left Montana I spent several wonderful years in my beloved Bitterroot Valley, near the community of Stevensville... on the Northern Eastern Bench, then, referred to as Eagle Watch. I had hiked every trail of the Bitterroot Range and on into the deep Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness. In my youth of hiking and climbing over Montana, many photos had been taken. When I came to Alaska I sent all of these photos to my mother in Mississippi. These precious images were destroyed when a tornado had passed near my Mother's residence, dumping many inches of rain on the area. That storm may have destroyed those images, but it did not destroy my memories. When I stumbled upon this web-site I nearly cried as I reviewed the photos of others who had stomped the same ground I had. Who sweated profusely under a blazing Sun while blindly searching for finger and foot holds. Or, Cramping up from the early morning chill as one clung precariously from the ascent of another face. And for that, I would like to take this time to thank you for the found memories and images. I thought all had been lost until I seen and reviewed many of the Montana images. Thank You... I would like to ask your permission to use your photo images on Pinterest to show the rest of the world the beauty of Montana. See you when I come home next year. I will hike with you up the Blodgett and watch as you make your attack on the Shoshone Spire or any place of your choice... Thanks, one more time!!!!!!!!

My Images

See all of my 1 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...