White Mesa Mud Biking

White Mesa Mud Biking

Page Type Page Type: Album

White Mesa Overview

I know I should post these photos on Mountain biking site, but I do not want to create another account, and these trails are also popular with runners and hikers. I did run there in the past, and this was my 3rd time mountain biking here. Today, was a little bit different - it was after a big rain (so unusual in New Mexico). The access dirt road had some huge puddles making it difficult to access. 4 WD cars with high clearance should not have any problems.
Some sections of the trails were flooded, about 1/3 was through a deep mud, but it was fun. And the best part, the whole area was just mine - I met no other people, which is a little bit unusual for a weekend day, and the proximity to Albuquerque (only about 40 min drive).

Directions and more information you can find in the external link below.

External Links

WHITE MESA BIKE TRAILS

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.