Wildspitze over Breslauer Hütte

Wildspitze over Breslauer Hütte

Page Type Page Type: Trip Report
Location Lat/Lon: 46.88330°N / 10.86670°E
Date Date Climbed/Hiked: Jul 22, 2004
Behind the hut (Breslauer Hütte) at the foot of the right mountain flank the sign "Mitterkarjoch, Wildspitze" following over coarse block work and stones in the easy up and from to the outflow of the flat Mitterkarferner. In about 3250 ms infringes on ice. The Mitterkarferner fills a bay surrounded by steep rock. Over its stones in the middle the stone staves following in the far bent around south spur and south west spur of the Wildspitze around. The transition at the Mitterkarjoch, the deepest saddle between Brochkogel and Wildspitze, remains at the same time long of the south west spur high to the right covered. First if one the last glacier bay is more closely comes the cut to perceive. Over the by means of parts flank (usually line, at the flanks foot a narrow step) into the cut, the access to the otherworldly high basin of the Taschachferner. Above on 3500 ms, we meet on the route of the Vernagthütte and of the Taschachhaus. Of here at the foot of the right firnside of the usually distinct line follow by means of part toward the south summit to northeast. Middle through the part cliff (crevasses) to the lower glacier high basin. There, in the middle of the basin to the left to the narrow, Westgrat up and over this to the more solitary north summit (3774 ms). On a small way further to the south summit animated, rocky always (3768 ms). Descent over block work to the Südwestgrat possible. Descent back to the hut 3:30. We had very beautiful weather on our summit day. Because of a winter 2003/04 with very many snow there were not many crevasses. - A very nice day!

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-1 of 1
LakeofConstance

LakeofConstance - Nov 27, 2008 9:18 am - Voted 1/10

understandable english, please.

sorry, but this definitely needs to be written again in decent english.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

WildspitzeTrip Reports