Villages in the Alborz Mountains

Villages in the Alborz Mountains

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

Overview

This album contains pictures of some of the villages that I have come across during my trips to the Alborz Mountains of northern Iran. Exploring and photographing the mountains has been the purpose of my trips. Creating an album about the villages was an afterthought. All of the pictures have been taken in the month of June (2004 to 2009).

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Romuald Kosina

Romuald Kosina - Jan 24, 2010 6:29 am - Voted 10/10

New idea...

New idea for the album!!!
Congrats!!!
Romek

nader

nader - Jan 24, 2010 11:42 am - Hasn't voted

Re: New idea...

Thank you for looking and voting.

Marcsoltan

Marcsoltan - Jan 24, 2010 11:13 am - Voted 10/10

Thank you Nader...

for such a beautiful album. I love the entire collection and love to come back to it when I get homesick.

nader

nader - Jan 24, 2010 11:49 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Thank you Nader...

Thank you for looking and voting marc.

Since I went into the mountains for 7 to 10 days at a time, I intentionally tried to avoid taking pictures of villages and people wanting to save my batteries and disk space for pictures of the mountains. Each year I ended up with more batteries and disk space than I needed so maybe I should have taken more non-mountain pictures.

There are of course a lot of villages by the Haraz and Chalus roads. Except for Poloor (Mt. Damavand), I did not take any pictures of these "well-known" villages.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.