Cevedale from Casati Hut

Cevedale from Casati Hut

Page Type Page Type: Trip Report
Location Lat/Lon: 46.45000°N / 10.61670°E
Date Date Climbed/Hiked: Jul 19, 2004
Of the cottage to the right, southeast, on the flat glacier. The usually wide line leads over two upswings (isolates narrow columns) and a very extensive, only little increasing glacier back at the foot of the steep north west flank of Zufallspitze and Monte Cevedale. Now steeply to the right upwards at the lower edge of a long crevasse, which gets through the flank in because of height. On the edge flatly further up to suitable place of that infringes possible is. About that it goes further steeply more highly (in the late summer probably polished ice) until directly on the ridge, that one enters clearly to the right of the marked rock tooth between Zufallspitze and Monte Cevedale. To arrive now to the right around on the quite even snowridge up to the highest point with some of few rocks and -flat (1:45). Return to the cottage (1:00) and back to the P on the ways (2:05).

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

 
CevedaleTrip Reports