Longás-track

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 42.44176°N / 0.91697°W
Additional Information GPX File: Download GPX » View Route on Map
Additional Information Route Type: Hiking
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Very important note: this route is not for mountaineers, it's only for tourist without experience walking in the mountains that they want to enjoy of the landscape whitout problems.

I made the track to GPS in gpx using a map and it haven't the correct heights, it's only to know the route.

Note 2: the use of BTT is possible and even the use of a car.

Getting There

See the main page.

Route Description

Summit North and hermitageNorth summit
Summit SouthSouth summit

The most obvious route from the entrance of the village (738 m), crosses the stream of Onsella to right side taking a track winning height at the top of the mountain plateau of Luzientes (1,048 m). We turn next to the Corral del Obispo and, at the next junction, keep left into the forest. Later we pass by the Fuente del Pino and continue the march (SE) under the attractive limestone ridge of the Raya Alta (1,224 m) to arrive at the pass (1,135 m) that separates it from the Peñas de Santo Domingo (1,523 m ). But we will transpose the ridge under the ridge (ESE) rising to the top, which can sense nearby. Eventually the track turns left and up the hill strongly (1,505 m) where stands the hermitage, with a small shelter annex. The southern summit has a trig point (1,523 m) and has culminated in minutes avoiding the vegetation that covers the left. Northern Dimension of similar altitude, can be reached on foot from the hermitage to a small antenna, taking then the crests on the right for a few meters. A signal box designates the summit of mountaineers (1523 m).

Essential Gear

Add Essential Gear text here.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.