NE ridge

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.30000°N / 13.80000°E
Additional Information Route Type: Scramble, climbing, UIAA II
Additional Information Time Required: Most of a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up and easy climbing
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


The starting point is the summit of Veliki Draski vrh. To see how you can reach the summit of Veliki Draski vrh check the site of it. Here is the link.

Route Description




From the top of Veliki Draski vrh you descend over the steep grassy slopes on the lowest point in the ridge between Tosc and Veliki Draski vrh.

Then you climb on the airy ridge and on the hard places on the ridge you turn in the east face. Then you come back on the ridge. To the top you climb over the a little broken ridge and the difficulty is to the UIAA II.

The best thing
to climb on the top of Tosc over this ridge is that you choose the easiest passages.

You descend by the normal route over the south slopes and come back on the Studorski preval below the Veliki Draski vrh.

Essential Gear


Good hiking shoes, rope (for not good climbers).

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

ToscRoutes