Robiñera

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 42.68294°N / 0.22522°E
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

LalarriLlanos de Lalarri
RobiñeraParzán
-Chisagües:

Initially we follow 50-60 meters the same track for that we came a little more. Don´t take the route of GR-11 and take a path to the left to cross the river in the ravine of Clot. The path go in zig-zag in direction of the green hillside of peak Chinipro. After the green grass we arrive to a lot of stones ("pedrera"). We see several paths that join us but they all take us towards the col that we have on us, it is the col of Puertas (2530m, 1h30min) placed between the peaks of Chinibro and Robiñera.
When we come to the Col d'as Puertas we follow for the quarry that after 1 hour aproximately we will come to the top.


-Llanos de Lalarri:

We start in the Parador de Pineta,it is a strong difference. At the end of way that comes from Parador de Pineta continue by the path up to the bottom of the valley, leaving the marks of the GR11 to the right. crossing Barranco de Prebán and to come to the bottom of Circo de Lalarri. From here, the path does short knots to rise towards the west and to come to the lakes of La Munia, 2150 m (3h). We go for the Coll d'as Puertas, to the right and we will come to the quarry that was taking us to the peak.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

RobiñeraRoutes