Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 42.68294°N / 0.22522°E
Additional Information Elevation: 9852 ft / 3003 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

View of RobiñeraView Of Robiñera from Balcón de Pineta
RobiñeraRobiñera
Robiñera is a mountain little known and, inside the little, big virtues do not assume to it. Considered a kind of heap of rubbles without attractive itineraries, the certain thing is that it exceeds 3.000 meters. With regard to the ascension, it is not difficult by no means, managing to be a commode, and is enjoyed the Pyrenees without the life be complicating scarcely. The last part of the ridge, when it becomes horizontal, presents an attractive aspect of cleaver between abysses but it is very easy. And the views of Monte Perdido are better that it is. Summarizing, it is easy, panoramic, direct, comfortable and entertaining...

Name: Robiñera and Las Loseras.
Nearby summits:
La Munia,Peña Blanca, Monte Perdido, Astazus, Soum de Ramond...

Getting There

RobiñeraParzán
SPANISH ACCESS:
By road: If you want to approach Robiñera from Spain, follow the way from Zaragoza to Huesca. Turn right at Huesca and follow road signs to Barbastro. After this town, follow to Graus and you turn left to El Grado/Lo Grau and L'Aínsa.You follow north the signs to Bielsa or Francia. From there you have to go to Parador de Pineta, then you can start the climb to Robiñera.
-Pineta: see the approach to Pineta in the page of route of Pineta of Monte Perdido.
-Chisagües: you must follow to north from Ainsa and Bielsa and don't take the road of Pineta. From Parzán we follow the road of Chisagües (3Km) and the track of Llanos de Piedramula (6km) ,we'll start the route at 1900 meters.

When To Climb

Summer is the normal epoch: june to september.
In winter it's complicated and the final ridge is exposed with snow.
Comparing the ascension with other summits, this one is one of the easiest in winter.

Routes

LalarriLlanos de Lalarri (route)
-Chisagües:

Initially we follow 50-60 meters the same track for that we came a little more. Don´t take the route of GR-11 and take a path to the left to cross the river in the ravine of Clot. The path go in zig-zag in direction of the green hillside of peak Chinipro. After the green grass we arrive to a lot of stones ("pedrera"). We see several paths that join us but they all take us towards the col that we have on us, it is the col of Puertas (2530m, 1h30min) placed between the peaks of Chinibro and Robiñera.
When we come to the Col d'as Puertas we follow for the quarry that after 1 hour aproximately we will come to the top.

-Llanos de Lalarri:

We start in the Parador de Pineta,it is a strong difference. At the end of way that comes from Parador de Pineta continue by the path up to the bottom of the valley, leaving the marks of the GR11 to the right. crossing Barranco de Prebán and to come to the bottom of Circo de Lalarri. From here, the path does short knots to rise towards the west and to come to the lakes of La Munia, 2150 m (3h). We go for the Coll d'as Puertas, to the right and we will come to the quarry that was taking us to the peak.

Weather conditions

El Tiempo en Bielsa - Predicción a 7 días y condiciones actuales.

Camping

*Campings:
-Camping Pineta (2ªcat).

Views

RobiñeraIbones de La Munia
Monte PedidoGlacier of Monte Perdido
From this top, it is possible to enjoy one of the views nicest of the Pyrenees. Many summits can be seen, as The Munia, Monte Perdido, Vignemale between others... Also it is possible to seen some of the glaciers of the Pyrenees that in a few years it will have disappeared. Because of it, when you will be in the top, you enjoy the moment, in the year 2020 or 2015 we won't have masses of ice in the Pyrenees...

Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.